RAJMA (RED KIDNEY BEANS) RECIPE
Ingredients of this recipe:
2 cups Rajma ( Red kidney beans)
Salt To taste
1 Pinch Turmeric powder
1 Onions, chopped
5 Garlic cloves, chopped
1 inch Ginger, chopped
3 Green chillies, chopped
3 Tomatoes, chopped
1/2 tsp Corainder powder
1 tsp Red chilli powder
1/2 tsp Garam masala
2 tbsp Oil
Handful Corainder leaves
Method to make this recipe:
- Soak rajma overnight. Wash and pressure cook the rajma. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add ginger, garlic and chillies. Fry until they turn
- Add onions and tomatoes. Cook until masala separates from oil.
- Add salt, turmeric powder and mix well.
- Add the boiled rajma, red chilli powder, corainder powder, garam masala
- Simmer the flame and cook until a thick gravy is formed.
- Remove from fire. Garnish rajma with corainder leaves and serve hot with
chapatis or rice.